Godejordstu Cabin – Sanddøla River
This cabin is located 10 meters from the river banks of Sanddøla, on the south side of the river at the end of a road. This cabin is a perfect starting point for fishing in the upper stretches of Sanddøla.
In this part of the Sandøla river you will find both salmon and brown trout. There are only 5 fishing licenses available per day in this section, and the fishing licenses are not included with the cabin rental and must be purchased in addition. The license can be purchased here: Salmon and Trout Fishing Sanddøla River.
The Cabin includes:
- A drying room
- A large living room with 6 chairs, a sofa, and two small tables. You will also find a wood stove.
- There are two bedrooms, one with two bunk beds and one with a single bunk bed. 3 of the beds are 90 cm wide. There are mattresses on all of the beds, making for 6 beds in total.
- The kitchen has a kitchen table and two counters with room for 6 at the table, a propane cooking stove, glasses, plates, silverware, cups, pots, pans, cleaning supplies, and enough of everything for 6 guests.
- The cabin does not have electricity or water, but you will find clean water in Sanddøla.
- The outhouse is 15-20m from the cabin.
- There is a dog cage in the cabin, with enough room for a bird dog.