Tynset joint fishing area
The fishing area surrounding Tynset can offer stunning fishing experiences, plenty of different species are to be found in the lakes, ponds, rivers and streams. Some areas are well suited for families and children other for the more experienced angler.
Tynset joint fishing area consists of a total of 10 fishing areas where you can buy one fishing license that applies to all areas. It is also possible to buy a fishing license for just one of the areas.
For more information about the specific areas click on map pdf.
For the joint fishing area (all areas): 3-days 220,- NOK | Week 300,- NOK | Season 550,-NOK | Season Family 650,-NOK*
* The license covers a family with 2 youth under 18 years. Children under 16 years fish for free.
Price for one single area: Day 90,-NOK | Week 220,- NOK | Season 350,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout are protected from the 15th of September – 31st of October.
- You are allowed to use worms, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- We strongly recommend to release big fish
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rule might result is prosecution.
- Be aware that Glomma-Tunna Fly fishing has it`s own rules.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Innlandet Other offers in Tynset