Glomma – Tynset
Glomma- Tynset is well suited for different styles of sport fishing, from hunting the big pike to taking on the challenge to fly fish whitefish with light gear. The worm fisherman will also find this stretch inviting. The tributary Tunna is also in this area, this river has a fly fishing zone with special rules.
Glomma-Tynset starts at Åbrua North of Tynset and ends at the commune border between Tynset and Alvdal (approximately 19 km). The river runs quiet the whole beat.
Prices: Day 125,-NOK | Week 250,- NOK | Season 500,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
Buy fishing licence
- Fishing season from 15th of May until 15th of October. Trout are protected from the 15th of September.
- You are allowed to use worms, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- Fishing with small fish, dead or alive, is strictly forbidden.
- Maximum size : for trout and grayling the maximum size is 40 cm. All trout and grayling larger then 40 cm shall be released immediately
- Bag limit : max 1 grayling or 1 trout per day
- Pike : maximum size is 65 cm. All larger pike shall be released immediately
- When fishing Tunna Fly Fishing Zone, different rules apply. The same rules as at Kvennan Fly Fishing.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.