Sport fishing in Folldal
Sport fishing in Folldal offers plenty of easy accessible fishing opportunities. There are many rivers and streams.
Here are some of the areas that are included in Sport fishing Folldal: Folla, Einunna, Marsjøåa, Nygruvtjønna and Kakella with tributary streams.
NB: The Grimsa Fly Fishing zone has it´s own license.
Day 90,-NOK | 3-Days 180,- NOK | Week 270,- NOK | Season 420,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout are protected from the 15th of September – 31st of October. A season license is valid for one calendar year.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 97 97 71 21
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Folldal Other offers in Hedmark Fylke