Vingelen has 26 lakes in all categories and sizes. You will find mountain lakes with ideal conditions for the fish, big fat trout and small forest ponds with eager fish waiting to bite.
Vingelen has lakes for all kind of anglers. Both fly, worm and lure fisherman will find water to suit their method of fishing. There is lots of water which is excellent for a family trip, where the youngest angler can experience a take. Some of our water is near gravel road and is therefore ideal for people with mobility impairments.
Some private waters are not covered by the license, see the map below under additional information.
Day 70,-NOK | Week 300,- NOK | Season 500,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout protected from 15th of September until 31st of October.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.