Fish the unknown – Veidnesklubben
Stay in a stand-alone house available for rent on a weekly basis right next to the Veidnesklubben fishing community in Porsangerfjord. Fishing in the river Veidneselva and a king crab fishing trip is included.
Veidnesklubben is a little down lying on the west side of laksefjorden, in the Lebesby Municipality, roughly 115 km from Lakselv. The village has roughly 30 inhabitants, their own village store with most of the essentials, a post office, and a summer café.
The House is available for rental on a weekly basis for groups of up to 5 people. The house is 110 square meters and cozy with a good standard, and most importantly has a fantastic view of the fjord. It consists of 3 bedrooms with a total of 5 beds in the loft, a living room and kitchen, hallway and a bathroom on the first floor. Here you will find all of the facilities required for a comfortable stay, including a washing machine, freezer, and a fully equipped kitchen. The house also has a DAB-radio and satellite tv. The down does not have internet but does have 4G coverage.
The rental period begins and ends on Sundays. The price per week during weeks 27-32:
For 1-3 guests: NOK 20 300,-. | For 3-5 guests: NOK 22 400,-. | For rental outside of these periods please contact the owner directly.
Included in the rental:
- Bedsheets and towels.
- Half day fishing on private land on Veidneselva.
- A saltwater fishing trip for king crab (which you will of course cook and eat).
- Deep cleaning of the house (the renter must leave the house cleaned and empty the dishwasher).
In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible we can also offer additional services which include:
- Pre order of fishing licenses for zone 2 of Veidneselva, price per 24 hours NOK 700.
- Rental car from Sunday to Sunday from NOK 5250
- Saltwater fishing trip (6 hours), NOK 4500,-
- Boat taxi. Drop off at destination with pickup at a later agreed upon time:
– Tømmervik NOK 3500,-
– Korsnes NOK 3500,-
– Mahtosjohka NOK 4500,-
– Boat trip to Sværholt NOK 4000,-
- Meals including lunch and dinner (ask for pricing and selection).
- Individual arrangements for fishing, boating, accommodation (ask about availability and price). We have warm clothes, and all of the necessary equipment for saltwater fishing, and our boats and captains have all of the necessary licenses in place.
The Veidnesklubben area offers unique nature and loads of opportunities, which of course include fishing in Veidneselva, the Lille Porsanger watershed, and fishing in the sea. The large halibut found here are one of the most popular targets for saltwater anglers. One of the largest halibut ever taken on a rod and reel was caught in Laksefjorden. For more information on Veidneselva and the Lille Porsanger Watershed, please visit www.veidnesfiskeforening.com
Veidnesklubben and the surrounding area make an excellent starting point for boating trips to destinations such as Tømmervikelva, Sværholt, Korsneselva, or Mahtosjohka. The area is well known among birdwatching enthusiasts and popular among photographers due to its impressive bird life, including red knot.
Telefon: (+47) 920 40 951 | E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other offers in Finnmark and Troms Other offers in Lebesby