This medium sized river has good variation in pace and bottom an is very suited for fly-fishing. River Unsetåa has wild brown trout and grayling in various sizes. The tributary Tysla is a shallow river with a light gravel bottom holding a good stock of brown trout.
The Unsetåa license area consist of Lake Finstadsjøen, river Unsetåa (excluding the fly fishing zone) and river Tysla. In Lake Finstadsjøen the artic char is the dominant species but you can also find big trout.
River Unsetåa Fly Fishing Zone requires a separate license. More information about Fly Fishing zone in river Unsetåa.
Day 100,- NOK | Week 400,- NOK | Season 600,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season from 1 st of June until 1st of September.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- All fish under 30 cm must be released.
- Bag limit of 2 fish per angler per day.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- River keeper phone number: (+47) 91 76 89 95.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Hedmark Fylke Other offers in Rendalen