Spekedalen and lake Sølensjøen
Spekedalen watershed consists of many rivers, ponds and lakes. Among the lakes is the famous Sølensjøen. Spekedalen is picturesque, a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains and snow covered peaks. The watershed is perfect for canoeing.
The fishing season starts when the road over the mountain pass has opened after the snow melt. The fishing license covers Speka, Spekesjøen, Orvsjøen, Sølna, Vesle Sølensjøen, Årevja, resartjønna, Svarttjønna, Arasjøen, Sølensjøen, Storhåen, Stenstrømmen, Midthåen og Søndre Sølna.
Day 100,-NOK | Week 400,- NOK | Season 800,- NOK
Family day 150,- NOK* | Family week 400,-NOK* | Family Season 1200,-NOK*
* The license covers a family with 2 youth under 18 years. Children under 16 years fish for free.
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season from the ice melts until 31st of October. All trout protected from 15th of September to 31st of October.
- Fishing with “oter” (plainer board) and trolling with maximum of 2 rods are allowed in Spekesjøen and in Sølensjøen (one oter per license). A license that allows for net fishing and more that 2 rods when trolling can be bought at Fiskevollen.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (0047) 918 66 870.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the environment on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Innlandet Other offers in Rendalen