Savalen is a mountain lake 707 meter above sea level. The Arctic char is the dominant species and you will find it in huge numbers. The lake also holds brown trout witch can grow to a big size.
The fishing license covers the Savalen Lake. The surrounding area is covered by an other license.
Prices: Day 80,-NOK | Week 240,- NOK | Season 500,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Season from the 15th of may to 15th of September
- You are allowed to do all kind of rod fishing, oter (planerboard) and the use of hand line when fishing.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 97 88 63 12.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.