Rødalen mountain lakes
Rødalen offers fishing in 15 lakes. The ponds in the valley and Rødalselva hold predominantly trout, but up towards the mountain you will find ponds with arctic char. Many of the ponds are easy accessible by the “Seterveien” road throughout the summer.
Prices: Day 50,-NOK | Week 200,- NOK | Season 400,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout protected from 15th of September until 10th of October.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 90 77 27 01.
In Butjønna there are possibilities for net fishing. You can hire a boat and up to 5 nets for 200,- NOK per day. Contact Sørgårdsvangen (+47) 91 82 30 74.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature. Rødalen is closed for caravans and mobilehomes. Some of the access road is toll roads, see signs.Other offers in Innlandet Other offers in Tynset