River Mistra, north
The upper parts of Mistra snakes through the idyllic mountainous surroundings, with the majestic Sølen mountain range as back-drop in the southeast. The river varies from big pools, rapids and quiet sections. When you visit Mistra you will experience the quiet solitude, only disrupted by the river and the splashes from big trout jumping. You can access Mistra on a dirt road, by Misterdalen and Nysætra.
The license covers Mistra from “Gammeldammen” in the south to “Hullbekken” in the North, Veslemistra, Tønnesbekken and Kverninga. Velsemistra above Skånsjøen is closed for fishing. Last day of the fishing season in Veslemistra, Tønnesbekken and Kverninga is 25th of August. The license does not cover the lakes and ponds in the area.
Prices: Day 150,-NOK | Weekend (3 days) 350,- NOK | Week 450,- NOK | Season 800,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season from 1 st of June until 1st of September.
- You are allowed to use, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- We strongly recommend releasing big fish.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rule might result is prosecution.
- Game warden phonenumber: (+47) 92 49 46 14
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.