In Grimsbutjønnan you will find brown trout and Arctic char. The area is well suited for families with children and around Kroktjønnan there is an good network of hiking trails.
The area includes all Grimsbutjønnan located east of river Grimsa and Grimsmotjønnan on Grimsmoen nature reserve west of Grimsa.
Day 90,-NOK | 3-Days 180,- NOK | Week 270,- NOK | Season 420,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Season all year. All trout protected from the 15th of September to 31st of October.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Trolling is allowed on Marsjøen and Fundin in the period from 1st of June until 31st of August. Only one rod per angler.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 97 97 71 21.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Folldal Other offers in Innlandet