Glomma – Tolga
This part of the Glomma river runs through the Tolga village. Trout is the dominant species of this part of Glomma, but in the deeper pools you can also find grayling.
The zone starts at the old bridge north of Tolga and goes down past Eidsfossen (approx. 7 km). This stretch of Glomma has a strong current and big rocks witch makes wading difficult.
Day 125,-NOK | Week 250,- NOK | Season 500,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
You may also buy a combination license for all areas (Tolga, the fly fishing zone and Glomma-Tynset). You must apply to the rules for the different zones.
- Fishing season from the 15th of May until 15th of October.
- All trout must be released from 15th of September.
- You are allowed to use worms, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- All fish under 30cm must be released.
- Show great care when handling caught fish.
- Bag limit of 3 fish per angler per day.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.