Glomma river – The Os and Erlia stretch
This section of the Glomma river is called Os and Erlia. On this beat beat you will find many glides, riffles and good pools. The upper part of Glomma varies between rapids and quiet parts and this makes this part of the river ideal for the fly fisher. The river Nøra also belongs to the association. The dominant species are grayling and trout.
The Os and Erlia fishing association administrates over 20 km of the river Glomma and lower parts of the river Vangrøfta. The area also holds a small fly fishing zone at Erlinesset i the river Glomma. The fly fishing zone has its own fishing regulations.
You can choose to buy a license that applies for the whole area, including the fly fishing zone, or a license whitout this.
License, all zones not included:
Day 150,-NOK | Week 600,- NOK | Season 800,- NOK
License, fly fishing zones not included:
Day 70,-NOK | Week 250,- NOK | Season 400,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season from 1 st of June to the 15th of September.
- All grayling under 35 cm are to be released. Handel caught fish with care.
- There is a bag limit of 2 fish per angler per 24 hour period.
- You are only allowed to use spinner, lure worm or fly when fishing.
- As of the 2016 season, fishing from boat is allowed.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 90 09 28 24.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.