Glomma river – Galåen stretch
The Galåen stretch in Glomma river offers a wide variety of fishing opportunities, all kind of anglers will find their spot here. In the upper part trout and grayling are the dominant species, and this area is perfect for the dry fly fisherman. The lower parts are quiet flowing and here you can encounter big pike, whitefish, grayling and perch.
Prices: Day 80,-NOK | Week 240,- NOK | Season 400,- NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout protected from 15th of September until 14th of may.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly when fishing.
- All fish under 30 cm are to be released.
- Show great care when releasing caught fish.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
- Game warden phone number: (+47) 90 70 02 59.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.
There is the opportunity to hire boats, canoe or kayak. Book by calling (+47) 91 70 02 59.Other offers in Røros Other offers in Trøndelag