Vurrusjøen and Drevsjøen lakes
Vurrusjøen and Drevsjøen are shallow and productive pike lakes situated in Drevsjø. The lakes are one of the few lakes in Engerdal that hold roach, which combined with whitefish, give the pike excellent conditions for growing big. The chance of catching a pike of 10 kg + in these lakes is good. All pikes over 85 cm must be released with great care, this to ensure a good population of trophy pikes.
A boat is not a necessity but an advantage. On Vurrusjøen engines are allowed. On Drevsjø an engine is not allowed.
Prices: Day 120,-NOK | 3 Day 240,- NOK | Week 360,- NOK | Season 650,- NOK
The License covers the whole Engerdal commune except Isteren, Ormutusjøen, Svalsjøen, Sylens private area, Hyllsjøen and Store Hundsjøen (see the fiskeguide).
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year.
- All pike over 85 cm must be released, prevent excessive damage when releasing.
- There is the possibility to get a netting license. Sold at local vendors.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.