Drengen Fly Fishing
There are many factors making Drengen Fly Fishing Zone a nice place for the fly fisher. Trout, grayling and whitefish are the most common species in the lake, it is easy accessible, shallow and therefor easy to wade and has a diverse insect-life.
Drengen fly fishing zone includes the whole south-western part of Drengen from the inlet to the outlet creek.
Day license 150.- NOK* | Week license 400,- NOK* | Season license 800,- NOK*
*The license also gives you the rights to fish in the other areas of the Hodalen lakes. The angler must obey the rules stated for the other areas.
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.).
- Fishing season the whole year. All trout are protected from 15th of September to 31st of October.
- Allowed fishing tackle: fly rod and fly line. The only weight used for casting is the fly line, and only artificial flies are allowed.
- All grayling under 35 cm and all grayling over 40 cm must be released.
- Each angler is allowed to take 1 fish per 24 hour period. We strongly recommend C&R only.
- Handle caught fish with extreme care and make sure to release it promptly.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rules might result in prosecution
- Game warden phone number: +47 91 68 47 15
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Hedmark Fylke Other offers in Tolga