Dalsbygda Fishing area
The areas surrounding Dalsbygda and Forollhogna are known for a good wild brown trout population. Besides good fishing, the mountain areas offer great hiking opportunities in beautiful surroundings.
Dalsbygda joint fishing area consists of 6 different license areas. You can buy one license for one area or one license for the whole joint area.
For more information about the specific areas click on map pdf.
For one area:
Day 50,-NOK | Week 200,- NOK | Season 300,- NOK
For the joint fishing area (all areas)
Week 300,- NOK | Season 500,-NOK
Licenses can be obtained either online (click the button) or from various vendors in the area (gas stations, campsites, tourist office etc.)
- Fishing season all year. Trout are protected from the 15th of September – 31st of October.
- You are allowed to use worm, lure, spinner or fly.
- We strongly recommend to release big fish.
- The fishing license is personal and only valid with a personal Id.
- All children under the age of 16 years fish for free.
- Violations of the rule might result is prosecution.
Show respect for farmed fields, do not walk across but walk on the edges. Respect local residents and only use marked parking places (see maps.). Remember that the atmosphere on and around the river is our common responsibility. Respect other anglers and bring your garbage back with you, don’t leave it in nature.Other offers in Hedmark Fylke Other offers in Os