Femund Canoe Camp
With a Canoe you will be able to easily access otherwise hard to reach places where the big fish can be found, but it is still hard to know where the fish are biting best. Even though Lake Femund offers many sunny days and a relatively high average temperature in comparison with other areas in Norway, you can still risk being surprised by bad weather. We have over 40 years of experience with fishing, weather, and the local paddling conditions, and we can help you find the best places to start your fishing trip.
A fishing trip is not necessarily just a fishing trip. Maybe you would like to combine your fishing trip with other activities for children, or maybe a small hike. We help to arrange wilderness experiences based on your own personal needs in a way that your traveling companions can experience Femundsmarka National Park at it’s absolute best.
We here at Femund Canoe Camp wish you a warm welcome on your next fishing adventure!
- Rental of a 2 person canoe: NOK 1645/week, NOK 395/day
- Rental of 3 person canoe: NOK 2475/week, NOK 595/day
- Transport of Canoes
- Cabins that accommodate 4 to 6 guests: NOK 3495/week, NOK 695/day
- Wilderness camping with grilling shelters and cooking facilities including a washing facility and a sauna
- Rental of a wide variety of relevant equipment for your camping/canoeing adventure, including waterproof casks, dry bags, canoe trailers, outdoor kitchens, etc. With reservations made within the 15th of June we also offer complete canoe packages with all of the necessary equipment and food included.
- Fishing licenses for Lake Femund, Engerdal, and Lake Isteren
- Diverse Maps of the area
- Fishing Equipment
- Mosquito Spray
- Propane and gas for cooking stoves
- Ice cream, soda, coffee, and dried backpacking food
We are open through the 31st of August.